ONGC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
ONGC Recruitment: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation – ONGC published official notification for Recruitment of Apprentice Trainee for 4014 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, a name of the post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 4014
- Salary: 30,000/-Rs Per Month
- Name of posts:
- Apprentice Trainee
- Northern Sector: 62 Post
- Mumbai Sector: 745 Post
- Western Sector: 1588 Post
- Eastern Sector: 769 Post
- Southern Sector: 653 Post
- Central Sector: 197 Post
- Maximum 24 yrs Minimum 18 yrs (born between 28.03.1995 to 28.03.2001)
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the stated qualification and Merit drawn thereon. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below-mentioned link.
- Application starts from: 14/03/2019
- Last date for application: 28/03/2019 (17:00 hrs.)